I've said so many times that I always find it hard to come up with monthly favourites, the makeup I wear rarely changes and when I find a product I really love I stick with it until something else takes its place...which is why beauty posts are often lacking on here! However, that doesn't mean that I don't have other favourites that I want to talk about each month. Which is why I wanted to do a new monthly post that focuses on the "Things I'm Loving" that month...whatever it may be. So, for the month of January this is what I've been loving; 

Movies - Michael has recently bought a soundbar (I don't know why) and put the TV on the wall, so he's now finally happy to sit with me and watch a movie - apparently the TV was at the wrong height before and his neck hurt from watching it, I don't know! But, because of this, I've become obsessed with movies again. We've started watching Harry Potter again, the Disney collection is making a come back and I recently picked up Serendipity which has to be up there as one of my all-time favourites. I love nothing more than getting cosy on the sofa with a bowl of popcorn and watching a good movie!
There are so many amazing movies that we are yet to watch/see but one thing I can't wait to do is introduce Ellie to all the amazing animated movies I love as she grows up! 

Next Just Pink Perfume - I received a bottle of the Next Just Pink perfume for Christmas and I instantly became obsessed. It's a very fresh scent with hints of floral which isn't what I would usually go for with perfumes but it's stunning. It's very feminine and quite a grown-up scent compared to the perfumes in my collection but it's for sure going to be a perfume I repurchase. I was so impressed with how long it lasted too, that I'm still actually quite surprised it was from Next.

Family Time - Ellie is at such a lovely age; she's interacting more, she's starting to become more interested in toys and she's finally finding her laugh so there is nothing I love more than trying to make her laugh...and believe me there isn't anything I wouldn't try to hear it. I feel like as a parent you realise you have a goofy side that has just been waiting to pop out, cue the bad singing and crazy dance moves! Over the last few weeks, I've realised there is nothing more perfect than being at home with Michael, Ellie and Minnie. All just sitting together on the sofa and enjoying being together as a family. It just makes me so excited about all the things that are to come, especially when I think about summer! 
Also, can we just talk about how cute those little bunny slippers are? 

Blogging - I've finally found my motivation to blog again, it may have come quite late in the month but it's here and that's all that matters. I had a weekend to myself a few weeks back and I was able to sit on my own and just write, I wasn't expected to get much done but I actually surprised myself by writing 2 weeks worth of blog posts. From then I love nothing more than spending a few hours on an evening whilst Ellie is napping tapping away on my laptop. Blogging has always been my little way of escaping when I feel stressed or anxious and until I stopped blogging I didn't actually realise how much it was helping. Please just remember Rome wasn't built in a day...so it may take me a little while longer to get back to my proper 2 posts a week schedule but for now I'm managing and I'm so happy about it. 

I'd love to know what you've been loving recently and if you have any good movie recommendations for me then let me know!