How has that time has come again where I sit down with a cut of coffee and think about all the things I've been loving for the past month?! Where has the last month gone? I think it's safe to say this month has been quite rubbish! Ellie had another set of injections and then when you through teething into the mix you get one very miserable baby, which results in some very grumpy parents. Then the fact it's just too darn cold to do anything and Michael has been super busy at work.

Now the month is almost over here are some of the things that have got me through; 

Sweet & Salty Popcorn - If you'd have asked me to try salted popcorn a month ago, you would have gotten a very rude response as I shudder at the thought. Little did I know how incredible it tasted, but then when you throw it in with some sweet popcorn then you have a whole new level of incredible! Michael & I have been sharing a microwave pack of Butterkist Sweet & Salty popcorn on a weekend when we watch a movie and I'm obsessed! I think it's safe to say I've been converted. 

Pinterest - My love for Pinterest comes and goes, I end up deleting the app because I get so fed up of the notifications or realise that I spend way too much time scrolling. However, Michael and I have started speaking about moving (yes, again) and finding a home that is closer to my parents and more of a forever home...this decision has resulted in a lot of time being wasted pinning and scrolling but I just can't help myself! My mind is buzzing with ideas for a new space, especially Ellie's room. 

PS Beauty Nail Varnish - I've always been a bit of a nail varnish junkie, you'll find many nail varnish bottles dotted around my house & many many more hidden away in a drawer upstairs. I know I didn't need anymore but on a recent trip to Primark, I spotted a few colours that I couldn't not buy; Shark Attack & Vintage Rose. They cost 90p each and are amazing! They go on really nice, the colours are gorgeous and they last really well. I now must resist the temptation of wanting to go back for more! 

Stickers - I love stickers! I recently picked a few up from Tiger and popped them on my laptop, just to make it a little more fun. From then the obsession grew and now it's getting slightly out of hand. The latest additions are these ice cream and doughnut ones from Home Bargains, I mean look how cute they are! And, they were only 79p!! 

Let me know what you've been loving lately!