Bath time with Ellie is one of my favourite times of the day, it's a time away from the TV and phones, a time that we just get to play, talk and laugh! Over the last six months, we've been recommended so many things for bath time, after lots of failures and a small fortune of things we don't like I think we've officially found our firm favourites;


Child's Farm Baby Bedtime Bubbles - From the many many products we have tried in the bath, this one is by far my favourite! The smell is just incredible, a really none offensive orange smell that I just want to bury my face in. It makes lovely bubbles that last a long time in the water and it leaves Ellie's skin feeling soft and smelling incredible. 

Angel Care Bath Seat - This was recommended by everyone and their mothers while I was pregnant and I can see why! It's the perfect way to bath Ellie without worrying that she's going to move around whilst also leaving me with two hands-free to play and wash her. It is a little expensive and awkward to store but I couldn't be without it now. 

Foam Toys - Ellie has recently started playing with toys which makes bath time a load of fun! These foam Nuby ones are perfect as they float, stick to tiles (and the side of the bath) and they are small enough that Ellie can pick them up and play (eat) them. They're bright, fun and really affordable which makes them the perfect bath time toy. 

Hooded Towels - There is nothing cuter than a baby wrapped in a towel and a hooded towel just knocks me over the edge, I can't deal with the cuteness! However, when you look past the cute they are so practical, the perfect way to keep babies head warm after the bath. Also, the hood keeps the towel in place which is perfect when you have a wriggly baby. 

Bath Thermometer - I never knew it was possible to become obsessed with the temperature of the water but before I had Ellie I didn't know the water had to be a certain temperature and I didn't have a clue how it was possible to check it with your elbow. So, this little thermometer is an absolute lifesaver! It casually floats in the water, looks cute and flashes red if the water is too hot...it also does the room temperature too! It was only £5 for Tesco which is priceless when it comes to peace of mind.  

Storage Net - Quite possibly the best £1 I have ever spent. It sticks to the tiles via two ducks and the bag hangs from there, it's a great way of storing toys and products that I may need at hand whilst Ellie is in the bath. Something so simple but so incredibly useful! 

I would love to know your bath time must-haves or many you could recommend some bath toys for Ellie as we'd love to add to our collection.